Watch our portfolio of Product videos
Cloud based Fuel Management … Sapphire & Sapphire Lite … Sapphire Generator … Total Site Manager … Uptime … Cloud Gauge … Automated Fueling
Cloud based Fuel Management solutions
Centaur have a cloud based solutions for all your fuel management needs.
- Cut Your Fuel Costs
- Monitor Every Litre of fuel delivered, pumped and consumed.
- Save Money by improving your fleets performance using real-time reports.
- Reduce stock loss with 24/7 access to your depot stocks and fueling systems
- Accessible 24×7, 365 days/year via any web based mobile, tablet or desktop
- Complete control at your fingertips – Centaur have the solution.
Sapphire - the complete Fuel Management package
Complete management of your fuel usage – delivered, pumped and cosumed.
- Stock control, transactions, vehicle and mileage capture, on road fuelling
- Data accessible from any web enabled PC, Tablet or Smart Phone.
- Compatibile with all major fuel cards and pump suppliers
- Can be linked Tank Gauges to show full stock and transaction activity.
- Use chip or magnetic stripe cards, keys, fobs, contactless or wireless devices
- Real-time online management via Total Site Manager secure web portal
Sapphire for Medium‑Large fleets with Total Site Manager interface overview
TSM in action – our easy to use, real-time online portal software.
- Automated notifications/alerts (eg deliveries/stock loss, vehicle service due)
- Accessible 24/7/365 via any web enabled PC, Tablet or Smart Phone.
- Configurable for any country in the world – currencies & tax rates etc.
- Manage Customers, Cards, Sites, Vehicles, Drivers, Reports and Transactions.
- Configure user security levels and Groups.
- Customise and automate reports. Export data. Graphical interface.
Sapphire Lite - Entry-level Fuel Management for Small‑Medium fleets
Control fuel costs with secure, controlled fuelling at your local fuelling facility.
- Only entry-level solution with 2 pump option for use with Adblue and Diesel
- Contactless tags auto-identify vehicle/driver. Enter mileage at the terminal.
- No local software. Vehicle, driver, stock reports via our ‘Connect’ web portal.
- Secure data transfer via USB stick. Upload via USB on web enabled PC or…..
- …optionally auto-upload and sync data via 3G communication (Online Plan)
- User friendly reporting across Dates, Tags, Sites, Vehicles and Drivers
Sapphire Lite - upgrade from USB to our Online Plan
Removes the need to manually upload data from USB stick using 3G comms.
- Ideal for unmanned sites
- Easy install comms box makes the upgrade process simple
- Sync upload of data to the ‘Connect’ portal at a time & frequency to suit you
- ‘Connect’ portal automatically refreshes any terminal and tag changes
- Automatically uploads new transaction information to the cloud
- View updated transactions via any web enabled PC, tablet or smart phone
Record all activities between bulk tank and generators. Reconcile total fuel consumption and storage on site in real-time 24×7.
- Ideal for critical projects like Hospitals, Data Centres & Outdoor live events.
- Fuel delivered to site, stored in bulk tank and burn of upto 4 generators.
- Light vehicle refueling functionality.
- Integrated router to take advantage of 2G, 3G & 4G communications.
- Built in GPS and antenna – auto-updates TSM with tracking & location data.
- Real-time online management via Total Site Manager secure web portal.
Total Site Manager Mobile App
Convenient Fuel Management from a mobile phone.
- Map View
- Real-time stock levels
- Enter Dips and Deliveries
- Re-order level push notifications
- Live transaction activity
- Real-time Card & Tag Management
Uptime - Remote Diagnostics and Maintenance
Uptime, the next generation of hardware diagnostics automatically monitors, diagnoses and reports the status of your fuel equipment and systems.
- Fully integrated with Sapphire. Pro-actively manage your fuel in real-time.
- Use logs to plan activities. Save money on servicing and contract costs.
- Remote maintenance – Terminal re-boot, pump activation etc
- Diagnostics – Graphical Statistics; Humidity, Weather; Shock alerts; Battery/Flash Drive Life; Connectivity-Sites on/offline; Power supply and stability; Card Reader/Keypad issues; Pump status and issues.
- Real-time map of all sites; Live, email and push notifications
- Interactive dashboard. Mobile, laptop, Desktop PC/Mac. Multi-Display
Cloud Gauge - Control Multiple Tank and Site Stocks
Cloud Gauge communicates automatically with our secure stock management web portal, sending real-time updates for single or multiple tank stocks.
- Integrates with the markets most popular tank gauge systems.
- Simple cable connection.
- Easy and effective web based stock reconciliation.
- Customise stock updates frequency to suit – daily, hourly or real-time.
- Email auto-notifies depot manager or fuel supplier a delivery is needed.
- Receive notifications of a delivery and stock levels are updated.
Datalink Touch & Wave - Automated Fueling
Automatic driver identfication, vehicle Identification and mileage capture.
- Datalink Touch unit is installed in cab.
- GPS tracking logs odometer.
- Vehicle identified and Odometer captured from driver tag.
- Capture onto Datalink Vehicle box or onto Sapphire Reader.
- Data is uploaded to Total Site Manager (TSM) automatically in real-time.
- Fully customisable transaction and performance reports available in TSM
VIB3 Tank Registration - Automated Fueling
See the VIB3 Tank registration system in action.
- Automatic connection between the vehicle and Sapphire terminal.
- Vehicle details are shared automatically.
- Tag is mounted in Tag slot/holder. Vehicle is then approved to fuel.
- Vehicle ID/number and mileage is transferred.
- Transaction authorised and Pump is activated/started.
- Optional Driver number is entered and fueling is started.
- Adblue is also released and registered.
- Fueling is finished and Pump is stopped.
- All data is transferred in Real-time onto the TSM website.